H4 OSRAM Night Breaker UNLIMITED +110% 3600K 64193NBU
The ideal lamp for drivers who want to drive with more light for greater safety. Thanks to a specially-developed high output coil and the blue ring coating, the headlight lamps of the NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED product family > shine up to 110% more light > have an up to 40 m longer beam* > put out up to 10% whiter light* *compared with standard lamps The lengthened light cone illuminates dangers and obstacles significantly earlier – for additional reaction time that can save lives!.
Key Features of the Night Breaker Plus:
- Up to 110% more light than standard halogen lamps, illuminating 75-100 metres on the road in front of your vehicle.
- Up to 50% improved lifetime than first generation Osram Night Breakers, the new and improved filament design and developments in the gas filling have increased the longevity of the lamps.
- Up to 40 metres longer light beam allowing hazards along the road ahead to be seen sooner.
- 20% whiter light reducing eye strain and making night driving more comfortable.
. Thanks to a specially-developed high output coil and the blue ring coating, the headlight lamps of the NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED product family.
- H4 and H7 types have gold plated spade connectors which is a sign of quality original equipment engineering from Osram.
NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED have up to 50% more lifetime compared to the first generation of NIGHT BREAKER headlamps. This was achieved by a new filament design and an optimized share of prime gas filling. And on top, the high quality, gold plated contacts (H4, H7) provide superior conductivity. Of course the NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED family of lamps can be easily exchanged for any corresponding halogen lamps and are 100% street legal across all of Europe
|Clip Band Width||No|
|Front Pair Wiper Blade Lengths||No|
|Blade Length Inches / mm||No|
|Wiper Blade Fitment||No|
|Front or Rear||No|
|Luminous flux||1500 lm|
|Max Burst Pressure||No|
|Min Burst Pressure||No|
|Number of Plys||No|
|Pack Quantity||2 Pack|
|Free Shipping||Yes (Australia Only)|